The Model 321 First Call Cover by Ferno features tailored, slip-cover styling and is made to fit Ferno Model 23 and Model 24 mortuary cots. It can also fit cots measuring approximately 76.00″ x 23.50″ (195 cm x 54 cm). It is reversible end-to-end and includes a lining and a 12″ x 14″ pocket. All of Ferno’s cot covers are now made with patented Crypton fabric. Every fiber is encapsulated with a stain, odor and bacteria resistant barrier. The breathable moisture barrier is permanently integrated into the fabric, ensuring a complete and proven performance system from the fibers up. Nothing can penetrate the fibers or the barrier. Cot covers can be spot cleaned or machine washed when excessively soiled. Crypton is tested, trusted and guaranteed to be highly stain resistant and extremely easy to clean. PLEASE NOTE: The Ferno Model 321 First Call Cover DOES NOT have a bottom on it. It “covers” and protects the deceased on only three sides.
- Fits Ferno’s Model 23 and Model 24 cots and also cots measuring approximately 76.00″ x 23.50″ (195 cm x 54 cm)
- Made with Crypton Suede or Crypton Super Fabric, both of which provide a permanent moisture barrier and are stain, odor & bacteria resistant
- Crypton Suede fabric has three colors available: Burgundy, Caviar (black), Fathom (gray)
- Crypton Super Fabric has four colors available: Cabernet (burgundy), Blue, Platinum (gray), Black
- Includes a lining and a 12″ x 14″ pocket
- Easy to clean – machine wash & dry
- WARRANTY: 90 days
There are no reviews yet.