The 24-MAXX First Call Pouch by Ferno is made to fit Ferno Model 24-MAXX & Model 24-miniMAXX mortuary cots, as well as Ferno Model 23, Model 24 and Model 27-1 mortuary cots, most stretchers and standard cots measuring approximately 75.00″ x 23.00″ (192 cm x 59 cm). It is secured by snap fastener tabs and features a bottom, a full-length brass zipper and full expansion restraint strap slots. It includes a lining and a 12″ x 14″ pocket. This pouch also has snaps to expand for larger bodies. Available in Crypton Super Fabric only. All of Ferno’s cot pouches are now made with patented Crypton fabric. Every fiber is encapsulated with a stain, odor and bacteria resistant barrier. The breathable moisture barrier is permanently integrated into the fabric, ensuring a complete and proven performance system from the fibers up. Nothing can penetrate the fibers or the barrier. Crypton is tested, trusted and guaranteed to be highly stain resistant and extremely easy to clean.
- Fits Ferno Model 24-MAXX, Model 24-miniMAXX, Model 23, Model 24 and Model 27-1 cots, most stretchers, and standard cots measuring approximately 75.00″ x 23.00″ (192 cm x 59 cm)
- Made with Crypton Super Fabric, which provides a permanent moisture barrier and are stain, odor & bacteria resistant
- Crypton Super Fabric has three colors available: Cabernet (burgundy), Larkspur (blue), Slate (gray)
- Comes complete with a bottom and full-length brass zipper, and the pouch is secured by snap fastener tabs and features full expansion restraint strap slots
- Includes a lining and a 12″ x 14″ pocket
- Easy to clean – machine wash & dry
- WARRANTY: 90 days
There are no reviews yet.